Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend in NYC

I had an uneventful weekend in Manhattan (Oct 15-16). The weather was crisp and sunny, and there was a lot of eye candy in Central Park. There was a breast cancer walkathon with a huge contingent of Asian men and women from a Chinatown community center. There was a lot to gaze (gay-z) at, for sure. Then on Saturday evening, I was riding the #2 train uptown from the Village. The train was so cramped and squished. But I stood next two two very hot asian american guys. One wore a skin tight t-shirt that read, "these boy can swim." Did this allude to his swim team (he had quite the quintessential swimmer's body), or did he mean his semen and sperm? Hey, dude, your boys can swim on my smooth chest or face anytime u desire! His friend was even cuter, in tight, dark washed denims and upscale sneakers. They got off at Times Square, and I got off later on my own. I wonder if they headed to the Hyatt. Sigh. At least there was some minor frottage action when the train screeched to a halt

Speaking of frottage: I imagine that the two guy snext to me on the subway headed back to the Hyatt and did the following:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home