Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Don't cry for me, Hanoi


Did you know that Anderson Cooper of Anderson Cooper 360 fame on CNN spent a good deal of post-college time in Vietnam? I know the there are many who make a big deal about Cooper's interest in Latin culture, but I tend to think he still has a strong appetite for Asian cuisine...

Speaking of Asian cuisine. I wish I had had the chance in Urbana to taste the cuisine of that Taiwanese stuf muffin, Steve Chen, of paypal and youtube.com fame. Chen, dude, what is up with the two earrings? I like 'em, hottie. Of course, Chen, 27, with several hundred of millions in google.com stock is not gonna give my scrawny visage a second glance, but, well, you can't blame me for fantasizing. Can you?


Final fantasy before I grab dinner.. hmm.. would be to be part of the sandwich of these guys. bon appetit. peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home