Wednesday, October 18, 2006

freak my nomics

It has been a while, maybe never, since this happened, but i was on the subway, reading a copy of Freakonomics when a nerdy, cute nerdy, Asian guy came up to me, and he asked how I liked the book. I am enjoying it, I responded. I really enjoy this pop economics, although I do not know how much of it is truly "Economics" in the formal academic sense. He chuckled, and we started to talk about various parts of the book.



My gaydar sucks. I admit it. I am missing it. I was just having a conversation. I was "out of touch."



But when we both got out at the same stop, our conversation continued. Did I have dinner plans? he asked. No. I responded. "Do you want grab a bite, I am really enjoying our talk about Economics." (did i mention that he a grad student) I agreed, but I hadn't gone to the bank and only had $8 and a condom in my wallet. I did not mention the condom, but I did tell him that I would have to go to the BofA ATM first. Wo! he said. forget that. Just come over and he will order in. Kewl. He seemed safe enough.

I will skip the details, but when I got to his place, and he switched on some music, I got a vibe that he was after more than just chatting. He invited me to relax and loosen my necktie. He wanted to change as well. Change? He did not only change. He did his best go go boy impersonation. Like the one below:



"Mrs Robinson," I said, "are you trying to seduce me?" Thankfully he picked up on the allusion to The Graduate. And I loosened more than my tie. To paraphraase our meeting, we never ordered food. But I got him so .. excited... that within 25 minutes, he overshot his headboard, and his other shots felt like bullets against my chest. Note to File: Grad Students have a lot of pent up stress under high pressure that, when released, make for a grand show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home