Sunday, February 11, 2007

DC Metro Not So Bad

I was on the DC Metro last week, sitting and reading. It was late; not many people in the car. I looked up. An older white man was sitting across from me. Probably a banal Bush Administration low level appointee loser. I notice that he is staring at me. Not only is he staring at me, but he is touching himself under his coat and winking at me. I nearly vomited. Who the f does he think he is. I cursed at him, wished him a horrible painful future and changed cars.

In the next car, I sat down. Mad. A guy across from me smiled and said I looked like I was just in a fight. My face was red. I smiled back and told him what had happened. I sad to my new neighbor... "do you think he would do that if I were white or black?.. I don't think so. He f''ing thinks that he can do that cuz I am yellow."

Oh. did I mention that the guy I was talking to was also Asian? he was.

He agreed. and we chatted more.. and more. It turns out he was visiting from Philly on biz. He invited me out for a drink. I agreed and we shared a drink and conversation.

After 90 minutes, I told him I had to head out. And he invited to come by his hotel. Hmm.. why not? It would erase the crap feeling I got from the Metro incident. SO I headed back with him to his hotel room. Yum. not only was he smart and talkative, but he was well hung with a forest of pubic hair

We didnt even take off the bedspread....

My hottest memory... was the way he lightly flung his jade necklace to his back so it would stop bumping into my balls as he sucked me off. So as i looked down at the back of his head and smooth back, i could stare at the smooth circle of dark green jade that was centered on his spine. The image is tatooed in my memory. I can imagine Proust himself seeing a smooth circle of jade, like a madeleine, and remembering things past.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home