Thursday, November 16, 2006

a reason to take evening classes

I thought I would take an evening class in NYC for skills enhancement or fun. and you never know who you can meet in a class. But a special fringe benefit is the use of the library which, at NYU, seems to be filled with a lot of horny guys, a lot of horny discreet Asian guys, and better yet, a smattering of horny discreet Asian guys who are polysexual, and don't care with whom, or what gender, they safely hookup.

So it is to Bobst Library that I went to study, actually study, or actually find some journal articles for a paper. I found a comfortable spot in the stacks, and just sat on the floor to read through some articles. But who knew that sitting in a stack could lead to lying horizontal in the sack.

Some guys played 'let's make eye contact' with me. And after 3 hours of research, a cute Thai American guy walked by my stack, and made a rather forward, or calculated effort to pass by me and my notebook. He could have easily cleared me, but made sure that he brushed up against me. Oh.. you are a sly one. Then he returned a minute later and asked if I had change for a copier. There is a change machine.. Come On.. Do I look that Naive? But I knew it was a ruse.

Nope.. no change, dude, I replied. Nothing in my pockets but my cell, my keys, a wallet and a couple of condoms. "Condoms?" he replied, and he smiled. "You come prepared."

"well, u never know what can transpire." I replied.

"Transpire or Perspire?" he said.

"Well, honestly," I replied, "I like to sweat more than I like to perspire, but it depends on with whom it is."

We laughed.

I bet your back hurts sitting like that, he said. "Yeppers, plus my legs are asleep, I think I might be paralyzed," I said. I added, "Speaking of which, I need a pee break."

I left my stuff in the aisle/stack and headed to the men's room. He followed. Cool.. very cool.

"Are you following me?," I asked. "Well.. I am pre-med." he answered, "and I can probably help your paralysis or fluid discharge."

Hmmm... which fluid is that. We ended up at the urinals, side by side. This I have never done. And he peeked over the barrier. Hmmm .. nice, he said. Owww.. that made me slightly hard, but I was laughing too much to notice.

"Step into my office," he said. And he opened the door to a stall.

We didnt have to be too quiet, cuz this floor and this toilet was desolate. But I was silent, as was he, at first.

Luckily I had on my 2xist underwear, black boxer briefs, so when he unbuckled my jeans, at least it added to the atmosphere and scene. (see below) He lowered my jeans and underwear to my knees. I was aroused. And he was right. He helped me with my discharge. On his knees, he grabbed my waist and stroked my thighs. What a great study break. He said he thought i would be like a pokky stick.. I definitely wasnt and he was happy.

I was sort of nervous. Would someone walk in? Was he planning to stop before I exploded. Are there security cams in the bathroom? Was he planning to swallow? Did I have garlic for lunch? My mind raced, .. the muscles of my thighs and calves tightened, .. my toes curled up.. I leaned back against the wall of the stall, .. my eyes felt as if they rolled up behind my lids, .. my gums tingled, .. I could feel some sweat on my spikey black hair (I used mousse that morning)

He was great. Talk about Death by Pad Thai.. i think i nearly died. after 15 minutes, or was it 25, I could take it no longer and this future doctor's bedside manner and skills were great. It was hard to return to my schoolwork afterwards, but I will surely study in the stacks on the weekends more often. (luckily the underwear was black, cuz the post coitus stain is well hidden

Talk about Quick and Easy Thai... He def was...







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am your new reader and I just LOVED your hookup stories. I have hooked up at Bobst couple of times, but never seen HOT asians. Why is that?! Anyway, keep up the good work! Love it, love it, and LOVE IT!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home