Friday, March 16, 2007

Rudy.. first 9/11 and now this

I was in Nyc rhis week, but made it back to dc b4 the snow. One night we left the client's office early and a friend told me he had a ticket he could not use to a political fund raising dinner. Did I want it? Who is it for? Rudy in 08? Well.. it is a free dinner, even though I find him sleezy, but then again. who isn't?

So I, along with my cynicism, made it over to the Sheraton for the Rudy Giuliani fundraiser and campaign event. The lobby was filled with a gaggle of 18 yr old high school students on their way to a bway show. I only spied two future drama queens hehe.. All Southern and pasty white

Speaking of pasty white... the lobby was also filled with silver haired Republicans, most of them with American flags in their lapels. Oh how people love to wear their patriotism and affiliations on their lapels. I, coincidentally had a white shirt with red and blue stripes from Zara, so I sort of fit in with the theme.

My table was a pleasant one, we made chit chat, talked about politics. No mention of Iraq. No mention of the Atty General. No mention of Scooter.

Bingo. I finally spied a nice Asian guy in a navy suit. A little uptight, slightly hot, slightly nerdy, perhaps tasty,

I made my way up to his table before dessert and introduced myself. What brought him here? I will leave that part out.. but we had some laughs, talked about work, the NCAA's. What did I have to lose? I asked, "Hey, didn;t I once see you at a Log Cabin party?"

Silence. He just smiled... I am just toying with you, I added


The party favors were a Rudy baseball cap and plastic cup (tumbler). (Speaking of tumblers, did I mention how their was a whole truckload of firefighters in the ballroom near our table in full firefighting gear)

I said, Look at the firefighters.. Something must be on fire. Defintely not Rudy, but maybe it's you, he said. This time, I was the one who smiled.

Can I be forward?, he asked. Was he going to ask me out?
Can I have you Rudy 2008 baseball cap?
Sure, I replied.. on one condition.
What?
That you also take my plastic Rudy cup and fill it with your tasty liquid lust.
Silence and I smiled.

Sounds hot, he said, but how?

Let's head up to another floor, hit a men's room, and do the deed.
And so, hats in hand, and cups in tow, we zipped out of the main ballroom and figured how to go to an upper floor where there was an unattended quiet men's room. The I unbuckled his belt (Hugo Boss) and pants (not sure of the brand). He was already hard and uncut. I stroked him over his underwear, feeling the outline of his cock from the outside of his shorts.

Hold the cup, I ordered, and I proceeded to quietly lower his underwear as I sat on the toilet seat, and stroke him with my hands and lips. His cock grew warmer from the attention and as a droplet formed on his head, I just stroked unidirectionally, downward, right hand after left had after right hand. As his smooth, mostly smooth, thaighs tightened and he shifted his feet, he bent his knees a little and began to thrust in and out of my hands. He placed the cup into position and POE, filled it with four long streams of creamy love. Not bad. Almost enough for a jigger,.

I took the cup, placed it on the floor, patted him dry with some toilet tissue. He lifted his shirts and pants and buckled his belt.

Mind if I drink from the chalice? I asked.. Be my guest, he replied.
(I didn't.) I washed and dried the cup, he took both cups and hats, and we parted ways

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home