Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year

I came up to NYC for new year's to see some friends, shop, and eat some good dim sum. I took a discount bus, and listened to my iPod and napped for the ride. But mostly, I was so horny: hard then soft, and hard then soft again. for no reason whatsoever. maybe it was the motion of the bus, or some expectation. no one on the bus was hot, sadly, so there was no one to fantasize about or attempt to seduce.

After hanging in Manhattan, I was told of a party of Gam's that was taking place in the afternoon. Some friends were going, so I decided to join them. I expected 40 guys in a loft, but it turned out to be more like 140 guys in a huge loft space.


I knew it would be a fun party when i noticed this sign near the basement door.
There was a good mixture of hot and average guys, and a fully stocked bar and bartender. In case you didn't know it, some Asian guys get drunk quickly on their first or second drink. So, a good many of the guys were buzzed which made for good conversations, and a lot of touching while chatting.

I chatted up half a dozen guys, and then spied a very hot, well muscled guy in a red t-shirt. I am not going to lie. I checked him out, and even a blind man would notice that he was hung under his jeans. The bulge was unavoidable.

I inched my way into the circle he was chatting in, and joined in the banter. I pointed out how we were both wearing red, but how his shirt top was more flattering. Yeah, he replied, there is nothing better than a flattering top. Ahhh... a good start to our banter.

We chatted about new years plans, skiing, work and vacation ideas for 2007. When I told him I was visiting from DC, he invited me out for dinner in Chinatown. YES! My charm was having an effect. Maybe I would actually get to see what was under that shirt.

After a few more drinks we were ready to head out.

On the way to Chinatown, he asked if we could stop at his place first, since it was cold and neeed to grab a hat. I actually had an extra hat, but I kept my mouth closed.

He lived on the 5th floor. No elevator. So by the time I entered his door, I was breathing heavily (well.. not too heavily). He offered me a drink. Why not, I said, Chinatown places are not going to serve alchohol. We toasted the new year with a red wine. I made my move. As he put the glass down, i touched his forearm lightly and thanked him for showing me a good time.

I can't remember what happened next, but he touched my forearm, I put down my glass, and we began to kiss, and then kiss deeply. We moved to his couch, and I carressed his red shirt. I felt myself getting hard, wondering what would happen, wondering what he would be like, wondering what we would be like together.

I pulled his shirt off over his head, and began to massage his shoulders and kiss his neck. As he reached for my sweater, I began to unbuckle his belt.

Fifteen minutes later we were naked and on his bed in his darkened bedroom. But it was light enough for me too see his monster cock.

He straddled me as I was on my back and I throbbed in joy as I felt his cock and balls on my chest. He was easily 8 inches and uncut, and precum had formed a small pond around his head. I propped my head up with a pillow and took him into my mouth. But rather than slowly have him enter my lips in three or four gliding, swallowing motions, I took him all in the first glide. I nearly gagged. I thought I would not breathe as he closked my throat, but the slight fear turned to pleasure as I began to suck him off using no hands. He moaned lightly and thrusted deeper into my throat.


I shifted my weight, and he plopped over onto his back and I continued to suck him as he lied on his back with his knees apart and bent. I held down his shoulders, placed his knees over my shoulders, and moved up his body. His butt cheeks parted as I focused on his balls. As i licked and sucked, his low hanging balls began to tighten and move up, and his ankles, as the sat on my back started to pull me up towards his chest.

My mind wandered. What a fabulous way to start the new year. We kissed and rested and stayed hard against each other, cock to cock. I felt his - throbbing and wet. It was warm; I realized his bed was next to the radiator. We were sweating, and a pool of out weat mixed and formed on his sternum. I used it as lube to stroke him up and down as he moaned.

He grabbed his knees with his hands and pulled them up to his chest. "Do you have a condom?" he whispered. "I need to feel you deep inside of me."

No. I left them in my bag at my friends' place. He rolled me over and started to suck me. I felt his stiff gelled hair against my thighs and stomach. It was great, I felt harder than I had in months. Neither of us had condoms, so he said, "we can do more after dinner, we'll go to a store on the way back from dinner." I smiled. I like the way you think, I said.

He grabbed my cock and started to stroke it with his. The wine, the heat, the sweat... I was panting, he was moaning, and then he erupted.. six long shots, two over his head. Amazing. He stopped stroking and I beared down and stopped myself from exploding. Why?, he asked. I told him after that geyser, I wanted to save up and wait til after dinner. More on this later


***

Quickly, Here is what happened later... We wentto dinner and had some Pho. Afterwards, I naturally just headed back to his place. Actually, I had left my scarf there which was a good excuse to head back. I stopped in a korean market to buy some gum. That was my ploy, I actually bought some gum and condoms. We got back to his place and I asked to use the bathroom. I peeked into his cabinet and saw some WET lube, a small bottle, relatively new and unused. I pocketed it. As I left the bathroom, I saw that he had gone to the bedroom and had alrady passed out asleep. hehe

Oh well.. I got undressed, undressed him, and just spooned and quickly fell to sleep also. he did wake up for a milisecond and kissed me good night, and then we were both fast asleep and naked.

Around 3AM (according to his clock cd radio), I was roused and aroused. I was awoken by the feeling of him sucking on my cock as I slept. drowsy and horny, I emitted a peculiar moaning that I did not know I had within me.

I noticed that he was hard as he sucked me, and a drip of precum had formed on his head. It glistened, even in the dark room. Or maybe I just imagined that. I played with his balls with my toes. This only made him suck me faster and deeper. he placed his hand on the back of his own head to push his head further down into me. I hate to do this, but I took it as a cue and grabbed the back of his head so that he sucked me deeper and I could feel him gag a little on my cock as it ventured deeper into his throat. But he liked it.

I said, wait wait..

He stopped. He looked at me, eyes met eyes, and he said it. He wanted to feel me in side him.

I told him I had actually bought some condoms, and we rolled one on me. Actually he put two on me. He said it would let me fuck longer and it made him feel safer.. that was cool with me, since I hadnt cum in several days and felt I would explode with suck force, that I could rip through metal as well as a condom. I took the borrowed WET lube from my jeans and lubed us both up.

He placed his knees to his chest, and i felt like a plane heading up a runway for a perfect landing. I slid in so peacefully and easily. Maybe there was too much lube, but it felt great for both of us. I slid in and out.. deeper and deeper, and he moaned and his breathing got harder. I was lasting longer than usual. Thankfully. and precum was dripping from his cock onto his stomach, and i slid on it like ice, as i penetrated him with thrusts. CUm in me he said. I want to feel your cock as it explodes. That was no problem, since i could not stop myself by this point, and I felt my balls, which had been slapping against his butt begin to tighten up.. There was no stopping it... I began to moan faster.. He placed his hands against my chest. My nipps were so hard. He propped himself up on his elbows and kissed me. I felt goosebumps, and then began to shoot. I felt at least 6 long streams shoot from my cock. Thankfully the two condoms held up, and I saw he had sprayed and ejaculated all over his chest as well as mine... I big drip was between my nipps and dripped down to my sternum.

I fell to my back, exhausted.

In 15 minutes we were both asleep, anked and spooning, til morning.

What a great trip

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These hook up stories are making me envious!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home