Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why I will Boycott Chinese Embassy staffers on the Down Low

I am embarrassed as an Asian American that as the world unites against the Sudanese regime and its genocidal murder of blacks in Africa, that the supported of the regime is the Peoples Republic of China and its PetroChina corporation. Does China really believe that it can host the Olympics in 2008 as the blood of Africans drips from its hands. I would love to produce an ad with the Chinese symbol for shame and embarrassment, and then underneath it write my personal feelings of shame to be Asian while my brthren in Beijing allow murders to continue for oil, and support the devils on horseback, the Janjaweed, to exist.

CHINA BUYS 70% of SUDAN's OIL. CHINA SHIPS ARMS TO GENERAL BASHIR. CHINA is building Susan's new Presidential Palace, while the Arab Sudanese kill their black brethren.

My friends and I were planning to visit China in 2008 for the games. Now we will not. We shall boycott the games and any ancillary products from the games.

I call upon the Committee100.org of America's most influential Chinese Americans, Dr. Ho, I.M. Pei, Yoyo Ma, Lang Lang, to tell the emabssy that this must end.

Dear readers. Please contact your congress members and tell them that there must be a no fly zone in the Sudan. Please help me to embarrass the embassy prior to the 2008 Olympics, and please please, withhold sexual favors from embassy staffers on the down low until they clean this taint on Asian pride.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Comment. Thanks! How can I contact you to discuss this.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home