Saturday, June 09, 2007

Two Ships Pass in the Day (and Night)

For several weeks and months, as I have walked to my Metro station in the morning, I have passed a cute looking man walking in the opposite direction. He is thin, Asian, with flat, shiny below-the-shoulders hair. We have made eye contact several times, but never said a word. Because I leave at the same time, relatively, each morning, and I usually pass him on the same block nearly each day, as I walk South and he walks North, I know that he is not using the Metro, and probably lives close by.

Who is he? Where is he walking? What is his destination? Do I dare inquire? Or is he just a fragrant flowering bush that I should appreciate each morning like a Spring blossom.

As I walk with my iPod running or a cleared mind numbing, I have fantasized a few times about where he is heading. Does he work around here? Is he taking a class? I wonder if he is enrolled in one of the English language schools in the 'hood.

And then it happened. You knew it would. It was no surprise. It was bound to happen. We were both in line at a kiosk one morning. Not only were we both in line, but he was directly behind me.

"Good morning," is how I greeted him. (I wished that I was telling that to him at 6 A.M. as we woke up in his bed.) "Good morning," he replied.

"Are you a coffee drinker?" I asked, "or do you come here for the muffins." "Neither," he replied. "I do not drink coffee, nor do I eat the muffins. I am here for the croissant." (he had an accent).. perhaps i was right about the classes.

"The croissant? How international," I replied.

"I am here in DC for the semester," he said. "I am international. Actually I noticed you nearly every week as I walked to class, and I sort of wanted to tell you one day, tell you that I like that green tie of your with the black circles."

"Oh, you noticed that one??," I replied, "I get comments about it at work a lot. When I wear it with a black shirt. Thanks for noticing." I realized that he was noticing me just as much as I was noticing him.

I told him, "I also noticed you frequently, and was envious of you and your hair and they way it reacted so freely to the wind as you walked up the street each morning."

By this time we had gotten and paid for out breakfasts. How should I continue?... I thought.

"I am glad I finally got to say hello to you," I said.

He replied, "I wish we had done it sooner; I leave in two weeks since the semester is ending."

"Well," I asked, "would you be interested in meeting me after work? Let me take u to Adams Morgan or around DC, before you leave. Let's have an adventure?"

"Great," he replied; and we exchanged email addresses.

That evening we met at the kiosk (an easy place to remember), and headed to Asams Morgan for Ethiopian food. This was followed by conversation and drinks, where I told him of my work, and he told me of his adventures and degree and why he was improving his English in DC this year. The conversation steered to music and anime, and he mentioned how he missed a certain tv show.

Come on! Was this a planned statement on his part? Was it some sort of seduction technique? Whatever.. I took the bait and told him how I had cable and received that channel and show. He was welcome to drop by. And he did.

We headed back to my place, and he made himself at home. He took a beer from my fridge, and then another, and we got the show on-demand. Sitting on the couch, and after his second beer, we moved closer, and closer still, and then our knees and thighs were touching and neither of us moved away. I knew it would lead to this since, as we walked from Adams Morgan, he repeatedly bumped me or side swiped me, to get a feel of physical contact.

My hand moved to his knee, and then his thigh, and by the end credits, we were down to our t shirts and cuddling and touching on the couch. His hand slipped to my waist and crotch and he began to stroke the zipper of my jeans. I mimiced his movements and he got noticeably aroused and began to relax more and moan softly.


We moved to my darkened bedroom, removed out t shirts, and explored more to the hum of my a/c. This continued for another 45 minutes, and then he asked me to stand on floor to the left of my mattress. he lowered my briefs. he lied on my bed, facing up, with his head off the side of the mattress, facing me. He stroked my cock and placed it into his mouth, upside down. I waondered whether the blood would ruch to his brain and flood him into a delirium. But this did not occur. He continued to give me oral, although a few times he used too much teeth and I winced silently.

Standing off the side of the bed, as he sucked me and massaged my balls, I watched as his cock seemed to get bigger and thicker and throb with each glide his tongue took down my shaft. I was too aroused, and leaned over him. My cock slipped deeper into his mouth as I leaned over to lick his nipps, his stomach, his treasuer trail, and to his throbbing penis. I gulped it between my lips and began to 69 him. I tried to coordinate my sucking with his sucking of me.

It was too good and I was getting close. It was either that feeling of impending explosion or another toothy glide that made me withdraw from his warm wet sloppy mouth.

I needed to rest and recover, and to turn down the a/c. Afert a few monuites we were getting sweaty and we continued to play.

Why didnt we talk earlier, I kidded him. We could have been playing all semester. But we made the best of the time we still had. We fell to sleep in each other's arms, still naked, still hard. When I awoke, at dawn, he was stroking me lightly, both of us were still naked. He reached down for his jeans which were splayde on the floor, and took a condom from his wallet. He unwrapped it from its packet and wrapped me in it. It was red. It was tight. I was hard.

He came prepared and took out a bottle of lube, and applied it to the condom and to his cock and butt. I laid there, half asleep, and watched as he sat on top of me and slowly lowered himself onto me. He balanced himself by placing his plams on my chest and began to bottom for me.As he straddled me, he slid himself against my abdomen. His strategy was to jerk himself off against my smooth stamach while sliding my cock in and out of his ass. It was too good and I began to press my hips into him deeper. I grabbed his cock to stroke it, but he held my hands down against the bed. It was like a rape by a btm guy.

As if by divine intervention, as my alarm buzzer went off, he began to ejaculate onto my stoach and chest, overshooting my left shoulder. The sight of his massive explosion and his long hair and bangs hanging down were too verpowering and I came within 10 seconds of his finish.

Amazing.

We showered, dressed, and met five more times before he left. What a great finish to the Spring.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home