Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where do i Join the Foreign Service

A guy at an embassy turned me on to the video below of an embassy resident. Where do I join the foreign service??






Speaking of foreign service, or servicing foreigners, I recently had a date with .. well let's be discreet and just say a guy. Purely smooth, very horny, a great kisser. We met at a party and he got a little buzzed. He brought me back to his place with a classic view of DC and commenced kissing .. sloppy and arousing. I think it pushed my top teeth back in a way my orthodontist would have liked. We then moved to his bedroom, stripping named, closing all the lights except for the illuminated view out the window, and cuddling under his comforter. Kissing continued and proceeded to oral and nipp play. Licking his nipps drove him wild and I could feel his body react and shake as i would not relent

"Stick it in," he whispered.
What?
"Stick it in," he repeated.
Well that was a unique way of saying it.
It was funnier to hear given his accented and buzzed recital of it.

"Fuck me. Do you have a condom?"
Actually I did, in my wallet. And luckily the expiration date was cool. (It wasnt from high school)

I moved down to focus on his balls and shaft, and rimmed him for a bit til he was wet and moaning. He rolled the condom down my cock and, on his back, grabbed his knees and pulled them to his chest. "Stick it in" he repeated. With those words, I felt my cock stiffen even more, as if there were ten levels of stiffness, and I had just reached level eleven.

SLowly I began to penetrate him. He grimmaced. I stopped.
Are you okay, I asked.
Yes Yes... he replied.. just go slowly.
I did.. slowly.. slowly.. imperceptibly slow.
But I couldn't. I could tell he was in pain.
"I think you are too thick," he said
No problem, I replied. Let's just cuddle.
Within a few minutes, condom still on me, he was asleep in my arms, as we spooned, and a minute later, I had passed out as well.

As dawn broke, we awoke, and he began to kiss me (BUT I HAD NOT EVEN BRUSHED MY TEETH!) but he did not care. We played more, but having only one condom and having used it already, we focused on j/o. I would like to say that he came like them man in the video above. But neither of us did. Instead, in the half sleep-half awake morning woody state of a Saturday morning, I stroked and stroked him until I felt the pre-cum gushing from his uncut cock. Stroking him with a harder grip, goosebumps freckled his skin, and I felt him stiffen even more and was privy to feeling his cum shoot through his tubular penis, like water through a firehose. My grip loosened and even more shot out, having been held back by my hand like a dam. He rolled over, and we fell back to sleep til 9.

Note to file: i need to take the foreign service exam.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home